Demon Spikes

Demon Spikes

Demon Hunter - Vengeance Spec
20 Pain
Instant20 sec recharge
Requires Demon Hunter (Vengeance)
2 charges

Surge with fel power, increasing your Armor by [ 85% of Agility ], and your Parry chance by 15%, for 6 sec.

Spell Details

Spell Details
NameDemon Spikes
SchoolsPhysicalLevel1
Global CooldownNoneCooldown CategorySpecial Category
ClassDemon Hunter
Effect #1

Dummy