Mastery: Elemental Overload

Mastery: Elemental Overload

Shaman - Elemental Spec
Requires Shaman (Elemental)

Normal:
Your Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning casts have a 15.0% chance to trigger a second cast on the same target, dealing 85% of normal damage.

Elemental Blast:
Your Lightning Bolt, Elemental Blast, and Chain Lightning casts have a 15.0% chance to trigger a second cast on the same target, dealing 85% of normal damage.

Icefury:
Your Lightning Bolt, Icefury, and Chain Lightning casts have a 15.0% chance to trigger a second cast on the same target, dealing 85% of normal damage.

Spell Details

Spell Details
NameMastery: Elemental Overload
SchoolsPhysicalLevel10
Global CooldownNoneCooldown CategoryNone
ClassShaman
Flags
  • Passive
Effect #1

Dummy