The stables provide significant benefits to your mounts.
Enables the capture and training of special mounts on Draenor. Also allows you remain mounted while interacting with objects in outdoor Draenor zones.
- Show Posts - Enables you to stable five more mounts at the stable for public display.
- Mount Trader - A rare mount trader has taken up shop at your garrison stables building.
- Recall Portal - Allows you to abort a current mission and immediately bring followers back.
- Headhunter - Recruit a random follower with a specific Trait, Ability or Role for 10 Material.
- Blackrock Chef - Enables access to garrison cooking dailies.
- Mining Carts - Additional miners will fill carts for you that are full of ore and other strange things.
- Exquisite Skinning Knife - Increases the hourly skin gathering rate by 10%.
- Rock Crusher - Creates bonus material by crushing the waste rocks from mining for use in roads, concrete, etc.
- Mass Teleport - Removes travel time for the first misison every day that requres 5 followers.
- City Travel - Provides access to portals that grant transport to cities other than Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
- Mechanical Picker - Automates harvesting of herbs from the garden.
- PattyMack Test Spec -
- Blackrock - Generates more Blackrock Ore reagents in your shipments.
- True Iron - Generates more True Iron Ore reagents in your shipments.
- Fish Shipment - A delivery a fresh fish every day, direct to your Fishing Shack!
- Fishing for Bait - Greatly increases the chance that you will find bait while fishing in Garrison waters.
- Cavedweller - Grants you a chance to catch Frostdeep Minnow's in Garrison waters. These can be used to summon a Frostdeep Cavedweller.
- Student Lab - Your Alchemy Lab takes on students, and the class has a couple of potions for you each day.
- Transmutation - The lab specializes in the mutable nature of physical objects, increasing the amount of Metamorphic Crystals that can be produced each day.
- Elixir - The lab specializes in catalyzing alchemical reactions, increasing the amount of Alchemical Catalysts that can be produced each day.
- Greater Call to Arms - Strengthens the troops in your Call to Arms ability, generating more damage.
- First Aid - Summons a First Aid nurse NPC that grants healing potions and bandages each day.
- Prison - Occasionally catches thieves who can pay fines or provide useful information to serve their sentence.
- Mine Guards - Garrison guards patrol your mine, keeping it clear of hostile Goren.
- Buying in Bulk - Reduces cost of purchasing buildings and changing specializations.